Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thirty One March Specials

Happy Spring!!!

Oh wait, is it spring yet?? It sure feels like it!

Who needs to take a break from the chaos and escape the madness? I
would love to get together with you and your friends and have a FUN Thirty-One party!
How about a Girls Night, dessert and drinks party, or
maybe a Pajama brunch! Don't want to do it at your house?? Meet
at a restaurant, we can talk (and shop!) about bags and purses
anywhere! :) Catalog and online parties are very successful as well!
Which one do you like best? Contact me ASAP to get your "escape" scheduled today!

And how fun is it that March is half price purses!!!!  
EVERYONE needs a purse!!
Lots of different purses and patterns to choose from!
(click on the picture to see it better!)

March-special.jpg


And our March hostess incentives are TOTE-ally awesome! OK, that 
is a little silly but so fun! :)
(click on the picture to see it better!)

march2011hostesss1.jpg

I am booking for April also!

april2011hostess1.jpg

The new catalog is so fun! Let me know if you would like for me to send you one!
Thank you for your support!

Be Blessed!

Kim Gibbs
Senior Consultant
Thirty One Gifts
972-743-0880
Website: www.mythirtyone.com/KGibbs
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kimgs31gifts
Blog: www.mygirlyoutlet.blogspot.com

18 comments:

Ashley said...

Stopping by from LMM.

Janie said...

Stopping by from LMM. I am in love already :)

Alaina Teuscher said...

Here from LMM!

Libby's Life said...

LMM sent me! Love your Organizing Utility Tote! So great for having an infant or toddler!

Ranae Broadhead said...

stoping from LMM.... love love love all your stuff!

Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

LMM sent me over.... really cute stuff!

Crystal said...

I'm here from LMM! I'm a follower and I looove your products. I have to have the hanging organizer and I must have a new "mommy bag"

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

LMM sent me here! great stuff :)

Sarah @ A Runner's Heart said...

I came over from LMM! I LOVE the Thirty One products! I just might have to get that Organizing Tote! It would make a great diaper bag for me! :)

Kate said...

I'm here from LMM. Absolutely love everything!

Carmella said...

Another sent by LMM...thanks so much for the giveaway!

Stephanie Thigpen said...

Stopping by from LMM! :)

Pattij said...

I'm stopping by from LMM. Really cute stuff!

Downtown said...

stopped by from LMM

♥Lola said...

What a cute blog! I'm coming over from LMM. :)

Kate said...

Stopping by from Little Miss Momma!

Unknown said...

I stopped by from LMM. :o)

Shanna Watson said...

Skipping on by via LMM!!

Post a Comment