Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Spy: Neighborhood Edition

Ashley from Little Miss Momma (one of my favorite blogs!) started a 
new series called "I Spy" and this week is "Neighborhood" edition. I 
have never participated in a link party so this is my first attempt!

It was a beautiful night so I grabbed my camera and Ethan and I 
headed out! We didn't make it far in the neighborhood so I wasn't 
able to capture all the beauty of our neighborhood but I got a few 
good ones!
(all pics edited in Picknik with some different effects)
I LOVE anything pink so I had to take a picture of these pretties! I 
only wish they were in MY yard!


Ethan told me I had to get a picture of our neighbors dog! :)
 Go Texas Rangers! ;)
 One of Ethan's friends lives 2 doors down. We love that he can 
just run down there through the back gate to play anytime!
 He of course did not want his picture taken!
I bribed him for this one! Big smile with dirty face and all. 
I love this little boy!

Ok, back to the neighborhood pics. 
 Our neighbors house.
 Golf course.
 The back of our home.
 Golf course view from our backyard.
I was able to catch the sunset!
Thanks for taking a walk with me through my neighborhood!
Blessings!
Kim

2 comments:

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. I should have mine up in the next couple of days! I'm your newest follower!

Mrs. Girly Girl said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see yours! :)

Post a Comment