Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Girly Outlet


Hi Friends! 

Welcome to the first post of my new blog! I decided I would try and 
promote my new obsession business with Thirty One Gifts! Actually it is not
that new, I have been a consultant for almost a year. I had never heard of 
Thirty One until a friend of mine told me about it last year. I looked on their
website and immediately fell in love! Who knew I had a bag obsession! I have
had a few direct sales businesses and swore I would not do another one! 
That was my "argument" to my husband when asking if I could just purchase 
the kit which was and still is a $99 steal!! He rolled his eyes at me (he apparently 
knows me well!) but still agreed! After getting all my cuteness in the mail I was 
really in love, but still NOT selling it unless people asked me about it. Well, to
my surprise they DID ask about the cute bags that I was carrying around and 
before I knew it I had a couple of parties scheduled (still don't know how 
that happened)! After being signed up for about 8 months I realized real fast that 
I could not let this opportunity pass me up and also realized this has become my 
fun, "girly outlet" (I live with all boys!) with a bonus of making extra money! 
Thirty One is an amazing company with an amazing mission which is to 
celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products 
and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.

So thanks for reading my first "book", I mean blog post! I will be putting updates 
on here about my business, family and whatever else suits my fancy! :)  

Kim Gibbs
Thirty One Gifts
www.mythirtyone.com/KGibbs
www.facebook.com/kimsthirtyonegifts.com
972-743-0880

0 comments:

Post a Comment