Saturday, January 29, 2011

DIY Crafts!

I have recently started following a ton of blogs, like 100's of blogs (I may be addicted) and
have been so inspired to make lots of things! I love, love seeing how crafty and creative 
people are. When I grow up I want to be like these talented ladies, especially my friend Kim 
over at Simply Domestic!  I have bookmarked a bunch of things that I want to copy, yes I 
said copy because I am not creative enough to think of it myself! :) So, I found a super cute 
picture frame that I wanted to copy. I won't show you the original, mine doesn't look near as 
good! I would definitely do a couple of things different but I thought they turned out cute for 
my first time making them! I also had some extra fabric left so I made a bib necklace, if you 
are a blogger you have probably seen these everywhere! It is not perfect so don't look too close!

2 comments:

Simply Domestic said...

Kim, love both of your projects! Great job!

Lisa said...

Very cute Kim! I'm looking forward to more updates :) You say you aren't creative but you have me beat!

Post a Comment