Friday, January 28, 2011

A little about us!

I have in the past started a blog a couple of times now and
usually after a couple of post, I never come back to update! But, it is a new year
and I am going to attempt to be a new me! I am not a writer and am not entertaining,
I am just going to write about me, my family, my business and my blessings!


We are a family of 3, well 4 if you count Bentley the dog. I have been married to Kyle
for almost 9 years now and am very, very thankful for him and our marriage. One thing
I do not do is take for granted what a great marriage and husband I have. I see hurting
families all the time and am so thankful and blessed for my life. We went to school
together since the 6th grade but went our separate ways after high school. We both
attended our 10 year reunion and the rest is history! :) We tried for 3 years to have a
baby and was not successful after trying many procedures including 4 IVF's. I got
pregnant with the first one but miscarried at 7 weeks. The others were not successful.
But, the amazing God that we serve in all of His infinite wisdom had a different plan for
us! Six years ago he blessed us with Ethan through adoption. He is one amazing little
guy that we love and adore! We have a very open adoption and are so blessed to
know his birth family. God is good. We live in Rowlett and attend church at Firewheel
Church in Garland and we love it! That's us in a nutshell!

Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment