Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organizing Utility Tote

I wanted to "showcase" my all time favorite bag! I absolutely love this bag, there are so many 
uses for this bag. 
 This versitile, spacious tote keeps your clutter organized! It is great for cleaning supplies or 
sporting gear. Use as an everyday tote or gym bag. This bag has seven side pockets and is
made from extra tough nylon with stain and water resistant lining! AND it is so stinking cute!! I
have 3 of these bags and use them all for different things. I have one to carry all of my business 
files in to my parties, it fits a small plastic hanging file perfectly! I have one that I carry to work 
every day with my bible, journal, books, lunch, junk or whatever else I need to throw in there. 
AndI have one that I take to my son's soccer games, it holds water bottles, camera, asthma 
medicine, towel, blanket, snacks, and so much more! Why do I have 3 you ask?? Because I 
can't pick just one print, I want them all!

It comes in 9 different patterns, something for everyone! Click here to see all of the choices.


I would love to hear what you would use this bag for!

Kim Gibbs
  Thirty-One Gifts
972-743-0880

 **Stay tuned to Facebook for the latest updates**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great bag! I love the fabric choices.

Unknown said...

How did you come up with this bag??? You showed so many uses for it! I am just in love with it! Good this LMM sent me over here ;)

Post a Comment